Plain jane soap with the goodness of Olive oil, Kokum butter, aloe-vera liquid and French green clay. The soap is made extra gentle and is ideal as both facial and body soap. Do you know this soap is made of 50% Olive oil.
Scented with essential oil blend of eucalyptus and French lavender oil.
Benefits of Kokum butter:
Kokum butter is an oil derived from the seeds of a fruit-bearing tree called the kokum tree. The chemical structure of the fat allows kokum butter to remain solid at room temperature — hence why it’s typically referred to as a butter instead of an oil.
- It is rich in essential fatty acids, which softens the skin and helps promote elasticity.
- Helps prevent drying of the skin
- Helps heal ulcers, heal fissures & cracks of the lips, hands and soles of feet
- Helps regenerates skin cells & reduces degeneration of skin cells
- Non-pore clogging (non-comodegenic)
- Contains 80% stearic-oleic-stearic triglycerides
- Contains antioxidant properties (Vitamin E galore!!)
- Softens the skin and restores skin flexibility & elasticity
Benefits of Aloe-Vera:
- Aloe-vera has a calming effect on the skin
- It has been shown to help reduce itchiness and inflammation.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter****, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, French green Clay. Kaolin Clay.
*turn (fat/oil) into soap by reaction with an alkali
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be variation in looks from batch to batch and bar to bar. A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.