Amethyst is a violet variety of quartz and owes its violet color to irradiation, impurities of iron and in some cases other transition metals, and the presence of other trace elements.
Chakras - Third Eye Chakra, Crown Chakra
Birthstone - February
Zodiac - Aries, Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
Amethyst is a natural tranquilizer, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief and removes negativity
Healing with Amethyst:
💜 Increases nobility
💜 Spiritual awareness
💜 Psychic abilities
💜 Inner peace and healing
💜 Healing of body, mind & soul
💜 Positive transformation
💜 Relieves stress
A tranquil combination of fresh herbs and cool camphor. Unique and lovely!
This fragrance begins with:
Top notes of Italian bergamot, eucalyptus leaves, citrus zest and French lavender;
Middle notes of lily of the valley and clary sage;
Base notes of Nordic pine, cool camphor and clove buds.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Oryza sativa (Rice Germ) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter****, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Titanium dioxide, Skin safe micas, Phthalate-free Fragrance oil, Sodium hydroxide and Sodium lactate
All our Fragrance oils (phthalate-free) and micas are imported from the USA from companies which manufactures top notch quality raw material and are vegan & cruelty free.
Why to use cold processed soap:
Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. You cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made:
Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% superfat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap- Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
- Crystal Healing and Reiki are complementary therapies and not intended to replace medical treatment. It is advised you should continue with the prescribed medical treatment for you. There is no proven guarantee that Crystal Therapy or Reiki will completely cure the problem.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.