Awaken your senses soap has a beautiful citrusy notes to kick start your mornings. It lathers and smells like dream.
Benefits of Cocoa Butter:
- Moisturize: Cocoa butter is a rich moisturizer than penetrates deep into our skin to offer intense hydration and a hint of delicious chocolate.
- Skin Inflammation: Cocoa butter contains a blend of healthy fatty acids and antioxidants, making it the perfect choice for people who are suffering from skin inflammations, such as psoriasis, eczema, rashes, or other types on inflammation on the body.
- Anti-Aging: The antioxidants found in cocoa butter also help to neutralize free radicals throughout the body, particularly in the skin. By reducing the occurrence of oxidative stress, cocoa butter can help reduce the signs of aging, including those pesky wrinkles and age marks.
A new fragrance with clean and energizing scent of lemongrass, lemon verbena, bergamot and rosewood notes. It is lively and uplifting and a great soap to start your day with in the shower. A great unisex scent.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter****, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Skin safe mica, premium fragrance oil, kaolin clay
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be variation in looks from batch to batch and bar to bar. A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil. Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.