Bee my Sunshine soap is an all natural detox clay soap. It is loaded with the goodness of Yellow clay (Illite clay) and Raw Honey (not the store bought ones) along with plant based oils such as Olive oil, virgin coconut oil, Sustainable palm oil, sweet almond oil and Castor oil. It is scented with the blend of citrusy n earthy essential oils.
Benefits of Yellow Clay:
- A gentle clay, good for dry or sensitive skin.
- Made of minerals and iron oxides, no aluminium.
- Detoxes at skin level, drawing out impurities; removes dead skin cells and acts as a toner
- Honey is known to have antimicrobial qualities.
- It is a humectant which means it attracts moisture to itself, keeping the skin hydrated, fresh, and prevents dryness.
- Honey contains natural antioxidant properties that can destroy biologically destructive chemical agents.
- Honey also supplies the skin with enough nutrients for growth of new tissues.
- Produces beautiful stable lather in soap.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Litsea cubeba Fruit Oil, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Juniperus virginiana (Cedarwood) oil, Kaolin (and) Illite Yellow Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Raw Honey.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be slight variation in the product from the images shown on the website.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
- Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.