Plain and pure Shea butter - Calamine unscented Bastille soap for babies and people with sensitive skin. Our bastille soap is made out of 70% olive oil; it is fragrance-free and has no artificial colourant
- Calamine powder is a composition of zinc oxide combined with some amounts of ferric oxide.
- The signature peachy pink colour of calamine powder is due to the presence of small amounts of ferric oxide.
- It has a calming effect on the skin and also possesses toning ability.
- This powder is one of the most absorbing and soothing clay as well.
- It is traditionally used as an antiseptic.
- Calamine powder is mainly used to tackle skin redness, skin itching in summers and other skin irritations.
- It also soothes irritated, acne prone and sensitive skin.
- Ideal for people with sensitive and dry skin.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter***, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Calamine.
*turn (fat/oil) into soap by reaction with an alkali**Virgin***Organic
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be small variation in the product from the images shown on the website.