Double strength brewed coffee has been used as 100% water replacement and the coffee grounds have been used for mild exfoliation. It is a 2-in-1 soap, it mildly cleanses + exfoliate at the same time.
This is the best thing after a cup of coffee to kick start you mornings!!
Ohh boy this smell so delectable, you'll love the combination of rich chocolate and freshly-made espresso scent.
Benefits of Coffee and Coffee grounds:
- Coffee may help reduce the appearance of cellulite on the skin.
- The caffeine present in coffee is a rich source of antioxidants that even tone the skin and reduce puffiness.
- Anti-oxidants in coffee beans provide a soothing effect and sense of calm and quiet when applied directly to the skin via a soap bar.
- Coffee grounds work as an exfoliating agent to help remove dirt and dead cells from the skin.
- Coffee in soap may help decrease the appearance of sun spots, redness, and fine lines.
Benefits of Cocoa Butter:
- Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it’s often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity.
- The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture.
- Cocoa butter has also been promoted to heal rashes from conditions like eczema and dermatitis
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter****, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, premium fragrance oil, Coffee grounds, skin safe micas.
All our Fragrance oils (phthalate-free) and micas are imported from the USA from companies which manufactures top notch quality raw material and are vegan & cruelty free.
Why to use cold processed soap:
Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. You cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made:
Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% superfat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap- Each bar is hand crafted and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colours, and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.