Yuzu is a Japanese grapefruit which is a hybrid of mandarin orage (sweet orange) and the Ichang papeda (lemon scented fruit).
This fragrance begins with
Top notes: Mandarin, tangerine, lemon satsuma and ruby red grapefruit,
Middle notes: Bergamot
Base notes: Oakmoss.
Benefits of Almond oil:
- It’s highly emollient, which means it helps to balance the absorption of moisture and water loss.
- Because it is antibacterial and full of vitamin A, almond oil can be used to treat acne.
- Its concentration of vitamin E can also help to heal sun damage, reduce the signs of aging, and fade scars.
- Almond oil soaks in quickly and is a powerful moisturizer, light weight and has antifungal properties.
Benefits of Sunflower oil:
- Sunflower oil is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E which help in promoting skin health. These vitamins act as antioxidants and help in regenerating damaged skin cells and getting rid of the acne causing bacteria.
- The oil is light and non-greasy and thus, it gets absorbed in the skin easily without blocking the pores.
- Sunflower oil also acts as a natural moisturizer and helps in treating dry and sensitive skin.
Saponified* Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil****, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Skin safe mica, premium fragrance oil, kaolin clay
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommond you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be variation in looks from batch to batch and bar to bar. A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.