Double strength brewed filter kaapi has been used as water replacement and the coffee grounds have been used for mild exfoliation. This is the best thing after a cup of coffee to kick start you mornings!!
A delicious blend of brewed coffee and vanilla. Smells good enough to take a bite!! ;-)
Benefits of Coffee and Coffee grounds:
- Coffee may help reduce the appearance of cellulite on the skin.
- The caffeine present in coffee is a rich source of antioxidants that even tone the skin and reduce puffiness.
- Anti-oxidants in coffee beans provide a soothing effect and sense of calm and quiet when applied directly to the skin via a soap bar.
- Coffee grounds work as an exfoliating agent to help remove dirt and dead cells from the skin.
- Coffee in soap may help decrease the appearance of sun spots, redness, and fine lines.
Benefits of Cocoa Butter:
- Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it’s often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity.
- The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture.
- Cocoa butter has also been promoted to heal rashes from conditions like eczema and dermatitis
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter****, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, premium fragrance oil, Coffee grounds, skin safe micas.
*turn (fat/oil) into soap by reaction with an alkali
**** Unrefined organic
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be variation in looks from batch to batch and bar to bar. A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.