What if you can't bathe in milk we can provide you soaps made with the goodness of 100% Cow's milk.
Goodness of milk:
Milk contains tons of vitamins and nutrients that work on your skin to nourish and exfoliate it.
- Among the list is vitamin D for a healthy glow, vitamin A for treating dry skin, vitamin B6 for new cell formation, biotin for cell growth and healthy skin, lactic acid for moisturization, calcium for youthful elasticity, and selenium for fighting anti-aging.
- Those who suffer from skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis find that milk soaps are easier on their dry and itchy skin.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Cow's Milk, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter****, Activated Charcoal, Titanium Dioxide, Phthalate-free Fragrance Oil.
All our Fragrance oils (phthalate-free) and micas are imported from the USA from companies which manufactures top notch quality raw material and are vegan & cruelty free.
Why to use cold processed soap:
Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. You cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made:
Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% superfat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap - Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.
What customers are saying