What if you can't bathe in milk we can provide you soaps made with the goodness of 100% Cow's milk.
Goodness of milk:
- Milk contains tons of vitamins and nutrients that work on your skin to nourish and exfoliate it.
- Among the list is vitamin D for a healthy glow, vitamin A for treating dry skin, vitamin B6 for new cell formation, biotin for cell growth and healthy skin, lactic acid for moisturization, calcium for youthful elasticity, and selenium for fighting anti-aging.
- Those who suffer from skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis find that milk soaps are easier on their dry and itchy skin.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Cow's Milk, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter****, Activated Charcoal, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance Oil.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be small variation in the product from the images shown on the website.