We love our creamy dreamy bubbly 100% Coconut Milk soap. You have probably heard before that Coconut Oil has amazing skin, hair, and health benefits, but Coconut Milk does too.
Coconut Milk is rich in essential vitamins and minerals. Besides being a vegan alternative to dairy milk, Coconut Milk gives our soaps a creamy, bubbly, and soft consistency.
Would you like to indulge your skin in a luxurious Coconut Milk bath? Then check out our Coconut Milk and Kaolin clay soap! Made with Coconut Milk and Cocoa Butter, and Naturally Scented with a blend of high quality Essential Oils.
Benefits of Coconut Milk:
- Wrinkle-Prevention: Coconut Milk contains high levels of Vitamin C and Copper, which help reduce wrinkles and improve skin elasticity.
- Skin Moisturizer: Coconut Milk is high in fatty acids and has the ability to moisturize the skin without clogging pores.
- Soothe Sunburned Skin: Coconut Milk has cooling properties that will relieve and soothe sunburned skin.
Benefits of Kaolin Clay:
- Kaolin clay helps to withdraw any toxins and impurities in the skin.
- Gentle and great even for sensitive skin
- kaolin clay is a gentle exfoliation.
Benefits of Cocoa Butter:
- Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it’s often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity.
- The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture.
- Cocoa butter has also been promoted to heal rashes from conditions like eczema and dermatitis
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter****, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Extract (Coconut milk), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Cymbopogon schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Salvia officinalis (Sage) Oil, Kaolin Clay
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be variation in looks from batch to batch and bar to bar. A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.