Enchanted roses with the mystic scent of sandalwood and the beautiful red roses is sure the show stopper of this collection.
This fragrance has the aroma of incense; patchouli, sandalwood, and dragon's blood working together to create this long lasting scent. You just can't get enough of this fragrance.
Goodness of Shea Butter:
- Shea Butter moisturizes pores without clogging them.
- It’s natural, so no side effects or harsh reactions on babies and on those with sensitive skin.
- Provides natural protection from UV radiation.
- Resists eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Gradually fade the scars away.
- Includes Vitamin A which helps rebuild the cells.
- Includes Vitamin E which is an antioxidant.
- No oily residue over the skin after absorption.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter****, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Skin safe mica, premium fragrance oil, kaolin clay
- The price mentioned is per bar cost.
- All our Fragrance oils (phthalate-free) and micas are imported from the USA from companies which manufactures top notch quality raw material and are vegan & cruelty free.
Why to use cold processed soap:
Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. You cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made:
Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% superfat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap - Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.