This is a unique and beautiful soap with a wonderful soft, smooth texture. This soap is lightly scented with blend of high quality essential oils viz. Frankincense, Eucalyptus & Peppermint and is 100% natural.
Benefits of French Eco certified Blue Clay:
- Blue clay is a fine bluish grey odorless powder.
- It has been naturally enriched with trace elements, which allow it to enhance skin’s natural glow.
- These elements allow the clay to have excellent absorption properties that remove dead skin cells, improve circulation to the skin and remove debris from the pores.
- Blue clay has powerful detoxifying properties.
- It is considered to be one of the most effective cosmetic clay and works wonders for acne prone and oily skin.
- Blue Clay Soap is best suited for oily, combination and sensitive skin.
Benefits of Frankincense oil:
- Frankincense, also known as olibanum, is made from the resin of the Boswellia tree. It typically grows in the dry, mountainous regions of India, Africa and the Middle East.
- Frankincense oil has a sweet and woody scent.
- It is said to treat dry skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, scars, and stretch marks.
- This oil is said to have anti-septic, anti-inflammatory and astringent qualities.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter****, Ricinus Communis (Castor)Seed Oil, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, French Eco certified Blue Clay
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be variation in looks from batch to batch and bar to bar. A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil. Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.