Minty-citrusy detoxifying bar of soap may look plain but is loaded with benefits. Don’t let the simple look leave you doubting.
Benefits of French Green Clay:
- French Green Clay is by far one of the most effective and most commonly used mineral skin clays found throughout our global community.
- French green clay soap is specially formulated for people with oily and combined skin.
- This clay is famous for its powerful healing action, deep detoxification and purification properties. It cleanses, exfoliates, smoothes and softens the skin, re-mineralizes the tissues and heals acne, scrapes or burns.
Benefits of Aloe-Vera:
- Aloe-vera has a calming effect on the skin
- It has been shown to help reduce itchiness and inflammation.
Benefits of Lime essential oil:
- Lime oil has astringent, anti-septic, anti-viral, bactericidal and deodorant properties.
- It is beneficial for acne prone and oily skin by balancing skin oil production.
- Lime oil has a tightening effect that may help brighten and rejuvenate dull-looking skin.
Saponified* Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Aloe vera liquid, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint)Oil, Mentha viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Montmorillonite (French Green Clay)
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be variation in looks from batch to batch and bar to bar. A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.