French Pink Clay soap with coconut milk is a nourishing soap that is especially gentle on the skin. It is made with very mild cosmetic French Pink clay that gives it its pastel shade. Other skin-loving ingredients include raw unrefined shea butter, olive and sweet almond oil.
Benefits of French Pink Clay:
- Pink clay is a form of clay called Kaolin and it takes on its pink hue depending on the percentage of iron oxide.
- This soap is ideal for people with normal, dry and mature skin types.
- The clay helps improve skin’s elasticity and provides cleanse and overall refreshed appearance.
- It is also known for drawing out impurities, rejuvenating and purifying without removing skin’s natural oils which keeps skin feel balanced and comfortable.
Benefits of Coconut milk:
- Coconut milk is full of vitamins E, B1, B3, B5, and B6, along with potassium and folate.
- Coconut Milk contains high levels of Vitamin C and Copper, which help reduce wrinkles and improve skin elasticity.
- Coconut Milk is high in fatty acids and has the ability to moisturize the skin without clogging pores.
- The lauric acid of coconut milk also gives the bar a luxurious and fluffy lather.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter****, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Extract (Coconut milk), Pelargonium graveolens Flower (Geranium) Oil, Juniperus communis Fruit (Juniper berry) Oil, Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Montmorillonite and Illite (French pink clay).
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be variation in looks from batch to batch and bar to bar. A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.