French Red Clay - Kokum Butter soap is an all natural handmade soap which is belongs to our Clay detox soap range.
Benefits of French Red Clay:
- French red clay comes from Hematite Iron, its color is the result of the copper oxides contained in this rock.
- Rich in kaolinite, illite, montmorillonitea and calcite, French Red Clay is best suited for normal to oily skin types.
- French Red Clay cleanses and sloughs off dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, leaving it refreshed and toned with a rejuvenated look.
Benefits of Kokum butter:
Kokum butter is an oil derived from the seeds of a fruit-bearing tree called the kokum tree. The chemical structure of the fat allows kokum butter to remain solid at room temperature — hence why it’s typically referred to as a butter instead of an oil.
- It is rich in essential fatty acids, which softens the skin and helps promote elasticity.
- Helps prevent drying of the skin
- Helps heal ulcers, heal fissures & cracks of the lips, hands and soles of feet
- Helps regenerates skin cells & reduces degeneration of skin cells
- Non-pore clogging (non-comodegenic)
- Contains 80% stearic-oleic-stearic triglycerides
- Contains antioxidant properties (Vitamin E galore!!)
- Softens the skin and restores skin flexibility & elasticity
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter****, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cananga odorata Flower (ylang ylang) Oil, French Red Clay.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be slight variation in the product from the images shown on the website.