Shea butter soap with Green Apple created to delight you with their deliciously fruity scents to leave you feeling refreshed and smelling fantastic throughout the day.
A delightful mix of fruity floral and crisp green apple.
Top notes: Green apple, crisp citrus and nuances of Berries.
Mid notes: Peach
Base Note: Light musk
Goodness of Shea Butter:
- Shea Butter moisturizes pores without clogging them.
- It’s natural, so no side effects or harsh reactions on babies and on those with sensitive skin.
- Provides natural protection from UV radiation.
- Resists eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Gradually fade the scars away.
- Includes Vitamin A which helps rebuild the cells.
- Includes Vitamin E which is an antioxidant.
- No oily residue over the skin after absorption.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Oryza sativa (Rice Germ) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter****, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Titanium dioxide, Activated Charcoal, Skin safe micas, IFRA approved Fragrance oil, Sodium hydroxide and Sodium lactate
WHY COLD PROCESSED SOAP:
Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold processed soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. You cleanse, while nurturing.
HOW IT'S MADE:
Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces and natural and gentle soap. Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of my soaps with at least a 5% superfat content. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin and 0% of lye. The end result is a creamy lather, beautiful bubbles, and a pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommond you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be variation in looks from batch to batch and bar to bar. A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.