Indulge in our luxurious Fluffy whipped bath cream. Extra creamy, thick and gentle cleaning soap can be used as a regular body soap, bath wash (simply add a little to your favorite loofah and enjoy copious bubbles), or shaving cream. Enhanced with Cold pressed Avocado Oil to soften, smooth, and moisturize. It is suitable for all skin types.
Made using plant based surfactant. This is a mild cleanser and a versatile product which can easily be used as a 3-in-1 product.
- Cream soap
- Face wash
- Shaving cream
This is a sweet woody floral scent that delicately combines iris, lemon verbena and violet leaves to form a harmonious bouquet of aromas. Its base is anchored with Indian lavender oil and warm sandalwood.
- SCI (Sodium cocoyl Isethionate): Commonly known as "Baby foam". It is a very gentle plant (coconut) based surfactant. It is super mild and leaves skin silky soft. With it's high foaming ability it produces a stable, rich and velvety lather that does not dehydrate the skin.
- CAPB (Cocoamidopropyl Betaine): It is a very mild surfactant, good cleanser, foam booster, viscosity enhancer and excellent conditioning agent.
- Vegetable glycerin: Also known as vegetable Glycerol. It attracts and locks moisture onto the skin, there by softening, smoothing and soothing the skin. Its pH level closely matches that of the skin.
- Stearic Acid: It helps the skin remain hydrated by preventing or slowing moisture loss from the skin’s surface
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, as well as potassium, lecithin and many other nutrients which can nourish and moisturize your skin.
- Vitamin - E oil: The purest form of natural vitamin E available (from plant sources only). This is not tocopherol acetate (the form found in many vitamin E capsules).
Other features of whipped bath cream:
- Vegan friendly
- Sulfate free
- Alcohol free
- Paraben free
- Mineral oil free
- SLS/Sulfate free
- Formaldehyde free
- Propylene Glycol Free
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Cruelty Free ~ No Animal Testing
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI), Distilled water, Vegetable Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stearic acid, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Kaolin Clay, Vitamin E oil (Tocopherol), Cosmetic Grade mica, Fragrance oil
Directions to Use:
Scoop a small amount into your hand, wash cloth or loofah and lather away. Remember a little goes a long way.
To use as a shave cream apply to skin with your hands and shave as normal, then rinse thoroughly.
Our products are handcrafted in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Image is representative of the actual product you receive and may vary slightly. Avoid putting wet hand into the product.