A soap which is extremely mild and gentle. High in Olive oil and shea butter and low on coconut oil so perfect for people who have extremely dry skin. This is a great facial bar as it contains aloevera liquid which will not leave your skin feel dry and uncomfortable.
Olive oil infused with Chamomile flowers and scented with Lavender essential oil is the epitome of relaxation and calmness.
Benefits of Lavender essential oil:
Lavender Essential Oil promotes
- soothe anxiety,
- treat insomnia
- The smell of lavnender can relieve headaches & release built-up tension.
Benefits of Aloevera:
- Aloevera contains amino acids, enzymes and polysaccharides which are very effective at giving your skin a boost.
- The key highlights are its soothing, hydrating and nourishing properties
Saponified* Chamomile flower infused Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloevera Liquid, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Cedrus atlantica Bark (Cedarwood) Oil, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate, Decorated with Chamomile flowers & cranberry seeds
*turn (fat/oil) into soap by reaction with an alkali**Sustainable***Organic
Why to use cold processed soap:
Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. You cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made:
Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% superfat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap - Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colours, and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.