If you are looking for the calm, therapeutic smell of lavender loaded with the goodness of Cocoa butter, shea butter, olive oil, virgin coconut oil and other wonderful skin loving oils then search no further. This is our Bestseller!
A tranquil combination of fresh herbs and cool camphor which is so unique and lovely!
Top notes: Italian bergamot, eucalyptus leaves, citrus zest, and French lavender
Middle notes: Lily of the valley, and clary sage
Base notes: Nordic pine, cool camphor and clove buds.
Goodness of Shea Butter:
- Shea Butter moisturizes pores without clogging them.
- It’s natural, so no side effects or harsh reactions on babies and on those with sensitive skin.
- Provides natural protection from UV radiation.
- Resists eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Gradually fade the scars away.
- Includes Vitamin A which helps rebuild the cells.
- Includes Vitamin E which is an antioxidant.
- No oily residue over the skin after absorption.
Goodness of Cocoa Butter:
Moisturize: Cocoa butter is a rich moisturizer than penetrates deep into our skin to offer intense hydration and a hint of delicious chocolate.
Skin Inflammation: Cocoa butter contains a blend of healthy fatty acids and antioxidants, making it the perfect choice for people who are suffering from skin inflammations, such as psoriasis, eczema, rashes, or other types on inflammation on the body.
Anti-Aging: The antioxidants found in cocoa butter also help to neutralize free radicals throughout the body, particularly in the skin. By reducing the occurrence of oxidative stress, cocoa butter can help reduce the signs of aging, including those pesky wrinkles and age marks.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Oryza sativa (Rice Germ) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter****, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter****, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, titanium dioxide, skin safe micas, premium fragrance oil.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be slight variation in the product from the images shown on the website.