Multani mitti citrusy soap is an all natural detox clay soap. It is loaded with the goodness of Multani mitti (Fuller's earth) along with plant based oils such as Olive oil, virgin coconut oil, Sustainable palm oil, sweet almond oil and Castor oil. It is scented with the blend of citrusy n earthy essential oils.
Benefits of Multani Mitti:
- Packed with minerals, fuller's earth primarily contains varying composition of hydrous aluminium silicates or clay minerals.
- Multani mitti cleanses and purifies skin by pulling out oil, dirt, and impurities. This clay not only controls oil but also regularises oil production benefits all skin types.
- Multani mitti can slough away dead skin cells and remove blackheads and whiteheads, giving skin a natural and healthy glow. It provides mild exfoliation.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Litsea cubeba Fruit Oil, Citrus aurantium amara (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Juniperus virginiana (Cedarwood) oil, Fuller's earth (Multani mitti)
Why to use cold processed soap:
Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. You cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made:
Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% superfat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap - Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colours, and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.