Rose Clay, also known as Pink Kaolin, is the mildest of all facial clays. It has gentle oil-absorbing properties, making this soap suitable for both dry and oil skin types. It gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin while improving the circulation for a healthier glow.
A sensual medley of delicate orchid blossoms wrapped in soft, comforting amber to create a beautiful summer bouquet.
Top Notes: Macintosh Apple, Pineapple, Star Fruit, Coconut
Middle Notes: Pink Orchid, Gardenia, Bamboo Leaves
Base Notes: Sensual Amber, Whipped Vanilla, Patchouli
Goodness of Shea Butter:
- Shea Butter moisturizes pores without clogging them.
- It’s natural, so no side effects or harsh reactions on babies and on those with sensitive skin.
- Provides natural protection from UV radiation.
- Resists eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Gradually fade the scars away.
- Includes Vitamin A which helps rebuild the cells.
- Includes Vitamin E which is an antioxidant.
- No oily residue over the skin after absorption.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Oryza sativa (Rice Germ) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter****, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rose clay, Titanium dioxide, micas, premium fragrance oil
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommon you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be variation in looks from batch to batch and bar to bar. A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.