Confetti soap with red french clay is scented with Peppermint and rosemary essentioal oil for the soothing bathing experience.
Avocado oil contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, as well as potassium, lecithin and many other nutrients which can nourish and moisturize your skin.
Benefits of French Red Clay:
- French red clay comes from Hematite Iron, its color is the result of the copper oxides contained in this rock.
- Rich in kaolinite, illite, montmorillonitea and calcite, French Red Clay is best suited for normal to oily skin types.
- French Red Clay cleanses and sloughs off dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, leaving it refreshed and toned with a rejuvenated look.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil****, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, French Red Clay (Illite)
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be variation in looks from batch to batch and bar to bar. A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil. Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.