If you love floral designs and floral notes then this is the soap for you. Soap for us is just not soap but a little piece of art and that we make with high quality ingredients, passion and loads of love for you.
Top notes: Raspberry, blackberry, and fresh strawberries.
Mid notes: Coconut milk and freshly picked roses.
Bottom notes: Egyptian vanilla and amber musk.
Benefits of Cocoa Butter:
- Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it’s often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity.
- The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture.
- Cocoa butter has also been promoted to heal rashes from conditions like eczema and dermatitis
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter****, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Skin safe mica, premium fragrance oil, kaolin clay.
*turn (fat/oil) into soap by reaction with an alkali**Virgin organic***Sustainable**** Unrefined organic
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommon you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be variation in looks from batch to batch and bar to bar. A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.