Exotic blend of Frangipani and Jasmine transforms you to the land of Hawaii. And with the amazing skin loving qualities of Mango butter, avocado oil, sunflower oil and castor oil your skin will say thankyou. Kaolin clay gives a beautiful slip to this artisan bar. Either pamper your loved ones by gifting them these luxurious handmade soaps or just indulge urself in some sinful lather.
Benefits of Mango Butter
- Mango Butter has a remarkable texture that is light and non-greasy but also creamy and highly moisturizing.
- Mango Butter is non-comedogenic. That means that it won’t clog pores or aggravate acne-prone skin.
- The main chemical constituents of Mango Butter are: Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. Its high vitamin content protects skin against harsh environmental stressors and damage caused by overexposure to harmful UV radiation.
- This makes Mango Butter a great choice for moisturizing almost any skin type. Dry skin will love the highly-moisturizing emolliency of this butter on the other hand it contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants that make it a wonderful choice for mature skin as well.
- By restoring and maintaining moisture levels and by boosting cell regeneration, Mango Butter leaves skin looking plump, thereby promoting a rejuvenated, revitalized appearance.
This fragrance oil is the perfect blend of frangipani and jasmine. Frangipani - also known as plumeria - is native to the Polynesian islands and known for its exotic scent. Mixtures of scents containing plumeria are also known as "champa." Jasmine is known for its enticing floral notes and is one of the most sought after scents in perfumery.
Saponified* Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil****, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Skin safe mica, premium fragrance oil, kaolin clay
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be variation in looks from batch to batch and bar to bar. A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil. Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.