If you are looking for a mild cleanser to wash your skin during these winter days presenting to you Tingle Mint Double Butter soap loaded with the goodness of Cocoa butter, shea butter, olive oil, virgin coconut oil and other wonderful skin loving oils.
Scented with a soothing blend of essential oils such as spearmint, peppermint, lemongrass and Vanilla essential oil.
Goodness of Shea Butter:
- Shea Butter moisturizes pores without clogging them.
- It’s natural, so no side effects or harsh reactions on babies and on those with sensitive skin.
- Provides natural protection from UV radiation.
- Resists eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Gradually fade the scars away.
- Includes Vitamin A which helps rebuild the cells.
- Includes Vitamin E which is an antioxidant.
- No oily residue over the skin after absorption.
Goodness of Cocoa Butter:
Moisturize: Cocoa butter is a rich moisturizer than penetrates deep into our skin to offer intense hydration and a hint of delicious chocolate.
Skin Inflammation: Cocoa butter contains a blend of healthy fatty acids and antioxidants, making it the perfect choice for people who are suffering from skin inflammations, such as psoriasis, eczema, rashes, or other types on inflammation on the body.
Anti-Aging: The antioxidants found in cocoa butter also help to neutralize free radicals throughout the body, particularly in the skin. By reducing the occurrence of oxidative stress, cocoa butter can help reduce the signs of aging, including those pesky wrinkles and age marks.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter***, Oryza sativa (Rice Germ) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter***, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, titanium dioxide, Mentha viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cymbopogon schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Vanilla essential oil, skin safe micas.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommond you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be variation in looks from batch to batch and bar to bar. A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.
What customers are saying