If you are not sure which soap to pick don't worry we have curated this Trial pack which has 5 quarter size soaps.
1x French pink clay with Coconut milk
1x Triple butter bonanza soap
1x Pink orchid rose clay soap
1x Charcoal clay detox soap
1. Pink Clay with Coconut Milk
Blend of Juniper berries essential oils, Geranium essential oil & Bergamot oil.
2. Triple Butter Bonanza Soap
Minty and refreshing blend of Eucalyptus oil, Rosemary oil & Spearmint oil.
3. Pink orchid rose clay soap
A sensual medley of delicate orchid blossoms wrapped in soft, comforting amber to create a beautiful summer bouquet
Top Notes: Macintosh Apple, Pineapple, Star Fruit, Coconut
Middle Notes: Pink Orchid, Gardenia, Bamboo Leaves
Base Notes: Sensual Amber, Whipped Vanilla, Patchouli
4. Charcoal clay detox soap
Scented with a blend of fresh and herbal notes of Tea Tree oil, floral notes of Geranium and Lavender oil and citrusy touch of bergamot oil.
Scented with a floral citrusy blend of Sweet orange essential oil, Geranium essential oils, Lavender oil & Cedarwood essential oil. It is such a beautiful happy scent.
All our Fragrance oils (phthalate-free) and micas are imported from the USA from companies which manufactures top notch quality raw material and are vegan & cruelty free.
Why to use cold processed soap:
Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. You cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made:
Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% superfat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap - Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colours, and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.