Do you feel that dryness on your skin after coming out of the shower.
How about trying our Triple butter bonanza soap which is enriched with not one, not two but three butters. The power packed moisturizing bar is great for people who need that extra ounce of moisturizer in their bathing experience.
Benefits of Shea Butter:
- Shea Butter moisturizes pores without clogging them.
- It’s natural, so no side effects or harsh reactions on babies and on those with sensitive skin.
- Provides natural protection from UV radiation.
- Resists eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Gradually fade the scars away.
- Includes Vitamin A which helps rebuild the cells.
- Includes Vitamin E which is an antioxidant.
- No oily residue over the skin after absorption.
Benefits of Cocoa Butter:
- Moisturize: Cocoa butter is a rich moisturizer than penetrates deep into our skin to offer intense hydration and a hint of delicious chocolate.
- Skin Inflammation: Cocoa butter contains a blend of healthy fatty acids and antioxidants, making it the perfect choice for people who are suffering from skin inflammations, such as psoriasis, eczema, rashes, or other types on inflammation on the body.
- Anti-Aging: The antioxidants found in cocoa butter also help to neutralize free radicals throughout the body, particularly in the skin. By reducing the occurrence of oxidative stress, cocoa butter can help reduce the signs of aging, including those pesky wrinkles and age marks.
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter***, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter***, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) flower oil, Mentha viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, skin safe micas, Titanium Dioxide & Kaolin (White Clay).
WHY COLD PROCESSED SOAP:
Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold processed soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. You cleanse, while nurturing.
HOW IT'S MADE:
Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces and natural and gentle soap. Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of my soaps with at least a 5% superfat content. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin and 0% of lye. The end result is a creamy lather, beautiful bubbles, and a pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be variation in looks from batch to batch and bar to bar. A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.